Celltense is an adjuvant care serum for aesthetic in clinic body procedures to improve skin firmness and the appearance of cellulite (stage 1-2 on the Nurnberger-Müller scale), revealing younger, healthier-looking skin. In a double-blind placebo controlled clinical study to evaluate the appearance of cellulite, there was a significant improvement Celltense™ Serum + Clinic Procedure vs Clinic Procedure alone (90% vs 55%). Measures were taken one week after completing six treatment sessions.
- Adverse effects: No adverse effects have been described.
- Precautions: For external use only. Do not apply on broken or irritated skin. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Not for use in pregnant or nursing women.
- Biodistribution and elimination: studies with biopsies and spectrophotometry detection demostrates that nanoparticles do not surpass the epidermis and they are completely elliminated from the body in under 24 hours.
Scientifically tested efficacy
All our products pass through rigorous efficacy studies in a hospital environment and under medical supervision. Impartial objective measurements demonstrate that the products are effective with remarkably visible results. None of our products are animal tested.
Celltense Serum& In-clinic procedure (ICP) helps to enhance the improvement in the appearance of cellulite and skin firmness.
18,1% Reduction in cellulite appearance (vs 0,9% Placebo + ICP).
17% Increase in skin firmness (vs -3,3% Placebo + ICP)
No retouched pictures
Clinical studies performed at the Instituto de Fotomedicina, Teknon Clinic under the supervision of Dr. Jorge Gaviria and the researcher Gabriel Buendía.
Directions for use
1. Each 15ml vial covers an area of approximately 600 cm2. Prior to each ICP session, apply Celltense™ Serum on dry and clean skin with a soft massage until completely absorbed.
2. Once the Celltense™ Serum has been absorbed, perform the ICP per standard protocol.