Endor Hyalgen is an adjuvant care serum for facial in-clinic procedures to help improve the appearance of aging signs. Combined with in-clinic procedures, it improves the skin firmness, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and increments hydration and softness.
- Adverse effects: No adverse effects have been described.
- Precautions: For external use only. Do not apply on broken or irritated skin. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Not for use in pregnant or nursing women. Do not apply more Hyalgen™ Serum than recommended. Follow each RF energy device manufacturer’s recommendations for treatment. HyalgenTM Serum is a product studied and designed only for RF treatments.
- Biodistribution and elimination: studies with biopsies and spectrophotometry detection demostrates that nanoparticles don't surpass epidermis and they are completely elliminated from the body before 24 hours.
Scientifically tested efficacy
All our products pass through rigorous efficacy studies in a hospital environment and under medical supervision. Impartial objective measurements demonstrate that the products are effective with remarkably visible results.
Directions for use
1. Each 3ml vial covers face, neck and neckline for one session. Prior to each in-clinic procedure, apply Hyalgen™ Serum on dry and clean skin with a soft massage until completely absorbed.
2. Once the Hyalgen™ Serum has been absorbed, perform the in-clinic procedure per standard protocol. Consult us to know the RF protocol which was performed in the clinical study.