Lasergen Cream applied after a clinical procedure improves the appearance of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation and acne scars, making the skin appear more uniform, youthful and healthy. Lasergen cares for and protects the skin during the recovery process.
- Includes gold particles and hyaluronic acid technology patented by Endor Technologies to improve the firmness of the dermal tissue.
- Without colouring agents or sun protection factors to avoid irritating the skin affected by the clinical procedure.
- Free of parabens, sensitising preservatives, colouring agents, emulsifiers and aggressive surfactants, pesticides, mutagenic or reprotoxic substances, alcohol that could irritate the skin, sulphates, formaldehyde, nitrosamine, phenol, butylated hydroxytoluene, butylated hydroxyanisole, isothiazolinone and more. None of our products is animal tested.
- On the first 15 days after the procedure, the cream can be used as often as needed to keep the skin comfortable. Three applications per day are usually enough. After the first 15 days, using the cream morning and night is usually enough.
- Start using the cream 24 hours after the clinical procedure.
- Incompatibilities: No incompatibility with any kind of product has been found.
- Adverse effects: Stop treatment if you notice any adverse effects. If the effect persists, check with your physician.
- Precautions: Do not apply on damaged or irritated skin. Avoid contact with the eyes and mucus membranes. For external use only. Keep away from children. Do not use during pregnancy or while nursing.
Scientifically tested efficacy
All our products pass through rigorous efficacy studies in a hospital environment and under medical supervision. Impartial objective measurements demonstrate that the products are effective with remarkably visible results. None of our products are animal tested.
In a clinical trial compared to standard treatment under medical supervision in 25 volunteers, Lasergen outperformed the standard treatment in three essential aspects after a clinical procedure:
32% Average reduction in post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
8% Average reduction in the volume of acne scars.
5% Reduction in redness.
Study conducted at the Photomedicine Institute at the Centro Médico Teknon.
How to use the Cream
Gently massage the product onto the face.
Do not use until 24 hours after the clinical procedure.
On the first 15 days, three applications per day are usually enough, but it can be used more often if needed. After the first 15 days, the cream can just be applied morning and night.